Thanks for the prizes!
We teamed up with some great Irish companies for the 1st Prize in our competition. Take a look at some of the amazing stuff they have to offer!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Phoenix Bark Ltd (UK company no. 11987669) whose registered office is at [Unit 10, The Nautilus Centre BT34 4AG].
- The competition is open to residents of Ireland (Republic & Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees of Phoenix Bark Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition are via http://instagram.com please see below for details of how to enter.
- Photo competition (1st and 2nd prizes) – multiple entries are accepted per person.
- Spot prizes – only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will only see on entry added to the random number generator and selector..
- Closing date for entry will be Noon, 24th January, 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter –
1. Upload your photo to Instagram
2. Follow @phoenixbark
3. hastag your post #barkingspaces
4. Also please hashtag the dog-friendly space you are in (i.e. #thursdaycafe #phoenixpark #clanryetaxis)
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
– €250 Phoenix Bark Meal Plan voucher
– Office Dogs – The Manual (book)
– Cork Martingale Collar – from wildpiccolo.com
– Shampoo due gift set – from ecomutt.ie
– €100 Phoenix Bark Meal Plan voucher
– 3 x €50 Phoenix Bark Meal Plan vouchers
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
Photo competition (1st & 2nd prizes) judged entirely by the Promoter.
Spot prizes – at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish and Republic or Ireland laws and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Kathy@PhoenixBark.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/